Stay Focused on your business
We understand that, while we are completely focused on ICT, you’re concerned with the overall running of your business. This is why our focus is to help you use ICT as a tool to meet your business objectives and address your challenges by providing you access to:
- A friendly professional team that keeps the technical jargon to a minimum so we can best work together to keep you productive.
- Strategic advice you can trust from our industry certified IT engineers and business analysts to gain an understanding of your business and design effective solutions.
- Quick response to technical issues, with guarantees around performance, when they arise to get your staff back to work as quickly as possible.
- A full-service ICT team that offers more than just technical support. Our salespeople, network designers and consultants, all add their expertise to help you get the most from your IT investment.
Why do we have the very best solution for organisations without IT teams?
We regularly benchmark ourselves against other Australian and international ICT companies. The feedback is consistent, we’re one of the best at what we do… anywhere.
How do we do it?
We’ve invested heavily in our team and systems. We keep ahead of the competition by:
- Ensuring our ratio of technicians to the number of computers they support is very high compared to our competitors. We regularly conduct in depth analysis of our workload and capacity so we can respond fast each and every time.
- Utilising world class ticketing and monitoring systems that ensure your technical issues are dealt with in the most structured way possible.
- Using detailed auditing and network documentation systems so that our large responsive team still has the familiarity you’d expect from a smaller team. Giving you the best of both worlds.
We practise the concept of Total Quality Management and regularly invest in skills and enhance business processes. We also ensure that we have plenty of technicians to handle the workload. As a result, our customers consistently provide us with positive feedback regarding improved network stability, our responsiveness and ability to resolve their issues quickly.
Fixed Price model
Do you get a little nervous when you see a tech from your IT support company wandering around the office? Just how much is the bill going to cost this time?!
When you start your Diamond IT SLA you can relax.
Unlike traditional break/fix models, instead of waiting for problems to occur then charging you to fix them, our results-based approach puts the onus squarely on us to ensure minimum network disruption and downtime. This allows us to focus on tasks and outcomes for you.
Our interests are aligned with yours.
Our SLA also allows you to accurately budget for IT support because one fixed monthly payment completely covers your contracted services. Overall, you get the comfort of guaranteed performance and the convenience of fixed pricing.
Not all the benefits of Diamond SLAs are immediately apparent.
When your staff realise the business won’t get hit with a bill every time they need help, they’ll feel more comfortable getting their issues resolved.
Put simply… productivity increases.
Diamond Management Systems
Diamond Management Systems (DMS) is a unique, world class suite of technologies that enables us to help you get the most from your IT resource. It includes four important tools that allow our staff to keep your systems as secure and stable as possible. These include our Ticketing system, Monitoring and Reporting, Maintenance and Automation.
Our DMS customers have the peace of mind of our unique, custom designed, RansomBlocker, which automatically stops ransomware from spreading within your network.
So What Services Are Included?
When you select a Diamond SLA we’re agreeing to provide some or all of our core services at a fixed price per device. These are the services you need on a regular basis. We understand that you don’t use services such as Web Sites or IT policy consulting all the time. That’s why we don’t price them into your SLA. These services are available separately when you need them.
Here’s a brief description of the core services:
- Maintenance and Monitoring: This is how we keep your systems running as smoothly as possible by providing security and performance updates. We also monitor your systems so we can act quickly if something goes wrong.
- Support: This is the service we provide when you have a problem with an existing piece of software or equipment. Sometimes, through our maintenance and monitoring, we’ll fix problems before you even know they exist.
When you become a Diamond SLA customer, you’re working with the best in the business and we place guarantees around our performance.