Strengthen your organisations cybersecurity defences
A critical aspect of your cybersecurity strategy needs to include the routine evaluation of the strength of your human cybersecurity defences. A health check on your cybersecurity strategy and processes can improve your organisations defences and put you in good stead with ever-evolving regulations and best practice.
Our Cybersecurity Self-Assessment is designed to give business leaders a snapshot evaluation of their cybersecurity health, providing a customised outcome report, with recommendations to prompt action where needed.
A proactive approach to your cybersecurity
Are you concerned about your Cybersecurity assessment results? Contact our team to discuss our extensive Cybersecurity Health Check.
Our process provided your organisation with an independent third-party view of your cybersecurity health. Diamond will identify hidden weaknesses by using advanced system monitoring tools and expert analysis to detect vulnerabilities and abnormal behaviours within your networks.
Our Cybersecurity Health Check will help you better understand how you are placed regarding:
- Security and Threat Prevention – Firewall and security breach probability assessments will show which application vulnerabilities are exposing your network, which malware/botnets were detected, and which devices are “at risk”.
- User Productivity – which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running—for application visibility control.
- Network Utilisation and Performance – what are your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours.
- Backup and Recovery – What does your backup regime look like and how might you recover from a Cyber Security breach.
- Active Directory Assessment – Evaluate your current AD security protocols against Microsoft best practice.
- Policy assessment – We review policies such as IT Acceptable Usage and Working From Home and provide recommendations on whether they comply with federal privacy protection laws.
Cybersecurity and Data Protection
Today, more than ever, you need to secure your network to keep your operations going, keep your data safe and most importantly keep your customers' private information safe.
IT Strategy and Decision Making
Technology should enable you to reach your goals and provide you with the information to make great decisions.
With Diamond IT… it’s personal. You're not "just a number". Our Business Analysts get to know you. They immerse themselves in your business to deeply understand how you operate. So, they get to understand what you’re trying to achieve and why…
IT Disaster Recovery Planning
Disaster doesn't strike often, but when it does the impacts can be significant.
You need to minimise the effect on your business operations, and your ability to service your customers during and after the event.