Are you our next Developer?
Diamond IT is one of the leading Technology Solutions Providers in Australia. We are passionate about our staff, our customers and about technology that offers innovative solutions to the business market. Established in 1996, Diamond IT is a multi-award-winning company, consistently being recognised as one of the top 10 Managed Service Providers in Australia.
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Developer (recently graduated with a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology) to join our Software Dev team. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the company’s growth and make a difference.
The Role with Us
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you will contribute to the Diamond team by:
- Supporting existing line-of-business systems – focusing on Web Applications, SharePoint and the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Contributing to the development of new line-of-business systems spanning on-premise and Azure environments.
- Providing technical assistance and information to staff in other teams.
Who are you?
The successful candidate will be a motivated team player with a passion for coding and exploring the wealth of possibilities offered by the Azure ecosystem. You will also have:
- A strong technical grounding and thirst for knowledge,
- Ability to manage priorities and task scheduling,
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail,
- Effective written and verbal communication skills,
- A desire to create great software,
- A willingness to share your expertise, but not afraid to ask questions.
The successful candidate will have:
- A tertiary degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields,
- A sound knowledge of .NET 4.x and C#, ASP.NET and GIT,
- Demonstrated problem solving and diagnostic skills,
- Experience with any of T-SQL, SSIS, Logic Apps, Azure Functions or Dynamics 365 will be an advantage.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Our mission is to help you succeed; we want our staff to be the best they can be. If you’re passionate about delivering ICT solutions and enjoy working with like-minded people we’d love to hear from you.
Respectfully no applications from agencies will be considered. Only applicants successful for the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply, simply fill out the form below.