Why do you need to be concerned with your approach to Cybersecurity?
With the availability of technologies such as Cloud computing and mobile devices, business can get more than ever from their IT resource, but these technologies make Cybersecurity more complex to manage. At the same time Cybercriminals continue to advance their technology and methods.
In the interests of protecting the privacy of individuals, governments have been introducing legislation that puts more of the onus on business to protect personal information. So, in addition to the risk of having your operations disrupted, now there are very real legal risks to consider as well.
How does our Cybersecurity Health Check work?
Our Cybersecurity Health Check will help you better understand how you are placed regarding:
- Security and Threat Prevention – Firewall and security breach probability assessments will show which application vulnerabilities are exposing your network, which malware/botnets were detected, and which devices are “at risk”.
- User Productivity – which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running—for application visibility control
- Network Utilisation and Performance – what are your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours
- Backup and Recovery – What does your backup regime look like and how might you recover from a Cyber Security breach
- Active Directory Assessment – Evaluate your current AD security protocols against Microsoft best practice
- Internal policies required to ensure you are minimising legal risk