Why Selecting the Right Managed IT Service Provider is Important…
We provide the convenience of a single point of contact to a large range of IT products and services, with the size and depth of capability to provide excellent technical outcomes consistently. We deliver the most value possible through the use of streamlined processes and automation to keep our price as competitive as possible.
Our monitoring and ticketing systems are world class, ensuring we’re well organised and providing you with peace of mind that your systems and information are secure. It’s about increasing productivity, reducing downtime, communicating and enhancing your business performance.
You will also have access to our Technology Optimisation (TechOps) team, who will assist in aligning your IT environment to industry best practice on an ongoing, proactive basis.
In addition to our core managed services we also have other specific solutions that we can incorporate into our offering including our Anti-Virus solution DMAV and Diamond Cloud Backup
It’s important to select the best IT partner for your business. Below are some factors that the IT industry considers important. We believe Diamond is a leader in these critical areas.
- Technical team size, experience and certification: Diamond has over 20 highly certified IT technicians making us one of the larger commercial IT teams in Australia. We have deep experience in a wide range of industry sectors and line of business applications.
- First class systems and processes: Our team uses custom designed support management ‘ticketing’ software in addition to advanced, proactive monitoring systems that anticipate and prevent issues.
- Established performance based SLA: Diamond is well established as one of the first ICT firms in Australia to offer a performance based, fixed price managed services agreement.
- Focus on connecting ICT to your business objectives – Diamond’s design engineers and consultants work closely with you to ensure we implement ICT solutions that help improve business performance.
- Financial strength and stability: Diamond has been providing IT services to the business community since 1996, and communications services via the acquisition of Express communications since 1989.
In addition to proving first class IT services, there is also the added benefit of us having a deep understanding of complementary technologies such as phone systems, mobiles phones, unified communications and consultancy services. This provides our team with context on how IT fits in to your overall technology infrastructure even if you don’t use us for those services.
One of the few IT service providers that has attained the prestigious Microsoft Gold level competency, in fact Diamond has two. View a full list of Diamond Group’s capabilities here.
We are Here to Help you Succeed
Subscribe to our eNewsletter Today!