The cutting edge of Voice communications
Diamond Cloud (DCloud) Voice is an innovative solution that provides reliability, flexibility and is powered by an Enterprise level voice server. As your requirements increase or decrease, Diamond will adjust the number of handsets and your monthly investment adjusts accordingly.
When you select our DCloud Voice solution you only pay for what you need, when you need it.
DCloud Voice replaces the need to have PBX (Voice Server) hardware on your site. Your handsets will be connected to Diamond’s secure voice infrastructure.
This high availability environment allows us to ensure downtime is minimised, keeping your lines of communication with your customers open as much as possible.
DCloud Voice Solution Features
- Scale up or down as your business evolves.
- Only pay for what you need, when you need it.
- Utilises SIP technology minimising call cost.
- Located within an Enterprise level datacentre facility.
- Reduce capital expenditure.
- Simple monthly rate.
- Reduce operational issues and remove PBX hardware from your site.
- Selection of stylish, world class phones.
- Range of Business Communication features.
- Diamond Managed Services support.
Choose from a selection of stylish handsets by Samsung including: a Basic option ideal for common areas, waiting areas and general use; Standard to Professional options available in wired or wireless options; and Premium options including the Executive model which offers secure Wi-Fi technology and advanced telephony features ensuring high quality communications. Include the 64-button console add-on to the Executive model for a first-class Reception phone system that will ensure you never leave your customers hanging.
A great entry level IP phone that is easy to use and a perfect solution for when general phone use is required. Simple but elegantly designed, this model is ideal for warehouse, common or waiting areas and general low frequency use. Including an easy to use context driven screen, no training is required.
A perfect solution for busy workers who are always on the go and require communication to move with them. Available in both wireless and wired options, these handsets include Gigabit pass through and headset connectivity via Bluetooth or EHS, a 3.2” LCD screen and 12 programmable keys.
Like the Standard model, the Professional model provides both wireless and wired options, includes Gigabit pass through and headset connectivity via Bluetooth or EHS and a 3.2” LCD screen. However, these handsets are ideal for users that require a greater number of programmable keys (24).
In today’s competitive environment small and midsized businesses need every possible edge. This fully-featured premium handset is ideal for users who handle large volumes of calls. Well suited for executives, management, administration and contact centre supervisors, with the added convenience of being able to extend Wi Fi coverage through the integrated Hot Spot function. Console add-ons are also available adding 64 more programmable keys.
Premium (Add-on Console)
The 64-button console add-on option for the premium model creates a first-class Reception phone system that will ensure you never leave your customers hanging. The add-on applies only to the premium model option, with a maximum of 2 per phone.
DCloud Voice Solution
We work closely with you to design and develop custom solutions that suit your needs. Key features include but are not limited to:
- Call Management: Including call hold, forwarding, transferring. call park – orbit or station option and more…
- Call Ring Tones: Up to 32 rings tones to choose from.
- Music on Hold: Upload customised content for on hold messages.
- Standard Conferencing: Up to 6 people per conference session.
- Voicemail: Including voicemail, message forwarding and selective conversation recording.
- Voicemail to Email: Automatically forward calls from your office voicemail as sound files to email.
- Auto attendant: Including self-service capability and general messaging, auto attendant automatically answers calls with pre-recorded messages and self-service prompts.
- Call Reporting: Report on incoming calls, outgoing calls, monitor line use and call frequency with predetermined reports available on request. This also includes the ongoing configuration of Diamond approved reports.
Bundled Managed Services Support
The DCloud Voice Solution includes access to Diamonds award winning managed services support including:
- Access to Diamond’s Service Desk
- Ongoing Firmware upgrades
- General remote configuration changes
- Faulty hardware replacement
- And more….
Contact us for a more comprehensive listing of features per handset or for information on other solutions features & support…
WHY CHOOSE DIAMOND?
With business communication solutions evolving at a rapid rate, it is important to select a provider that can help you get the most out of today’s technologies… The right solution will not only ensure that your staff connect more effectively with your customers but will also ensure your staff are more productive and will enjoy a better overall experience.
This is where we come in.
With over 10 years’ experience in the telecommunications space, serving our extensive customer base and working with leading Carriers, Diamond’s vast knowledge of business communications requirements and the changing landscape is second to none.