Online Security Assessment – Are you protected?
With researchers revealing the discovery of computer malware so sophisticated that it managed to hide undetected within enterprise and government computers for five years – what hope do small to medium businesses have? Being proactive when it comes to online security is the main way to protect the business you have worked hard to build.
Take our simple and free Online Security Assessment below to gauge how protected your business is today from potential online attacks…
1. Is your security policy configured so that staff need to regularly change their password?
Contact us today to discuss your security concerns
How can Diamond help?
For more information on Ransomware, a type of malware that infects and restricts access to a computer system or files until a ransom is paid to unlock it; how to best protect your business and to view updated real examples, view our Ransomware Updates page. Also our three-part Ransomware webinar series is now available and we recommend encouraging all employees to view this series on what to look out for and how to stay protected.
Or catch our 15-minute webinar on Cyber Security
For customers on a Managed Services Agreement for their IT systems.
Diamond is using our comprehensive skills in Managed Services to take every possible measure to help protect our Managed Services customers.
- Managed Services architects, software developers and engineers are doing everything possible to stop variants entering our IT Managed Services customer’s networks. Using our unique DMS system we have been able to roll out protection against some of the variants, but we make no guarantees as new variants are being created all the time.
- As a standard component of our Managed Services agreements, we’re continuously monitoring backups to ensure if an event occurs your information is safe. We’ve recently launched a cloud backup product that provides an extra layer of isolation to protect the backup from infection. For all customers, including those not on managed services agreements.
- Awareness is a major factor, we’ve been very active in our communication to raise awareness of this threat.
- We have developed some very innovative ways of tracing the damage to cut down the time taken to restore data.