Telstra Solutions Specialist
Diamond IT is one of the leading technology providers in Australia offering innovative Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions to the SMB sector. Established in 1996, Diamond is now a multi award winning company and we have been recognised as one of the top 6 Managed Service Providers in Australia, with over 50 staff. We foster a positive team environment where high performance and innovative thinking are rewarded. We are currently looking for two experienced Telstra Solutions Specialist to join our Sales team. These roles can be fulltime or part time hours, to cover 2 maternity leave contracts.
Your role with us
This role is focuses on providing solutions to customers regarding mobiles, fixed lines as well as troubleshooting issues. Your role will include:
- Telstra Solutions
- Responding to customer requests for assistance with Telstra issues in a timely manner
- Undertake Moves/Add/Changes for all Telstra products
- Provide support to our Business Technology Managers regarding customer queries on Telstra products
- Coordinate and liaise with Project Manager and Business Technology Managers regarding site installations
- Trouble shoot billing issues with Telstra
- Process orders from receipt to delivery
- Arrange mobile repairs for customers
- Sales Administration
- Data entry of potential customer details into our CRM system
- Outbound calls to prospective clients to gain information about their organisation and decision makers
- Sales administration tasks
The skills you already have
Essential to this role is your ability to prioritise competing deadlines and maintain exceptional customer service levels. Your communication skills, both written and verbal, will be second to none. You love to be busy and relish learning new tasks and taking responsibility for them.
Previous experience working with Telstra products is essential. Experience with MS suite of products including Office 365 and CRM will also be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
Diamond IT offers an attractive salary package to the successful applicant. We pride ourselves on delivering results and exceeding customers’ expectations through working effectively. We focus on being a place where talented, driven people can work together on achieving common goals whilst acting with integrity and maintaining the culture that has seen us prosper since 1996.
What are you waiting for?
If you would like to join us, all you need to do is apply with your resume and covering letter. Respectfully no applications from agencies will be considered.